In the setup section in options for Yahoo Mail Plus, it says you can check a box to automatically add a SPAM sender to the blocked addresses list. In my options box, it allow you to send to bulk, but no box pops up to auto send to blocked senders list.
Supposed to have that in MailPlus, but I can’t find it???
I currently use MS Outlook and NEO (Nelson Email Organizer) to sort my email. NEO is nice, but it doesn’t do everything that I want it to.
What is the best software to organize my email? I recieve several hundred emails a day, of which maybe 20 are important. I would like a system that:
– Allows me to access a number of POP accounts
– Allows me to respond “from” a variety of accounts
– Automatically sorts emails based on a variety of custom rules (email from certain people gets treated differently)
– Allows me to categorize emails into different categories and easily access those categories (like Gmail)
– Is a client-side application or plugin (Gmail is great, but I need to be able to work offline)
– Allows fast access to a by-contact view of my mail — I need to be able to very quickly sort by sender regardless of where the email is stored. (NEO is great at this).
I don’t care if I stick with the “folder” metaphor or not. Thunderbird?
One especially-important feature would be the ability to tag a single email with multiple categories. Outlook (as I currently use it) allows categories, but I have to manually type them in each time. That’s not acceptable. I’d like to just be able to click and add an email to “personal” “to-do” and “finance” all at once, without having to type each category name out or do a lot of right-clicking around.
Mozilla Thunderbird 2′s tag feature is close but not quite there. Is there any system that has a tag toolbar that just allows clicking straight onto tags to mark messages, or to find all messages with that tag? In Thunderbird one has to open the tag button before applying a tag, and then actually search by tag later. I’d love a system that got away from the folder metaphor. I know that I’m being picky about extra clicks here and there, but they add up with hundreds of messages a day.
The save-search-as-folder thing in Thunderbird 2 is cool — that acutally solves all but 2 problems:
1 — Still takes too many clicks to tag something.
2 — Still no fast “find all messages by a person, regardless of the folder” feature like NEO.
What is the best way to send an email from a purchased list.
I have bought a list of 50,000 email addresses and want to know what program to use to send it.
Online programs like Conctant Contact and List Mail Pro only allow for emails of people who have opted in-
What is the best Program to use for mass email of purchased lists?